Bald Mountain Park Drug Raid
Towns County Sheriff’s Office Drug Investigators, K-9 Unit, and deputies raided a drug house in Bald Mountain Park.
After a 24-hour around the clock investigation a search warrant was issued and executed where the following drugs were confiscated:
• Suspected LSD strips
• Field tested Methamphetamine laced Fentanyl, packed for sale and distribution
• Schedule IV Controlled substance
• Prescription Medication in pill form
• Drug related objects
After numerous citizen complaints of drug activity inside of Bald Mountain Park Sheriff Henderson began to focus attention on the Bald Mountain Park area.
The following individual were arrested:
Dianna Lynn Foster, age 58 of Hiawassee, GA
• Possession of Methamphetamine with intent to distribute
• Possession of LSD
• Possession of Schedule IV Controlled Substance
• Possession of Marijuana less than an ounce
• Possession of Drug Related Objects